PROMPTS NOW CLOSED
1. ALL stories must have happy endings.
It doesn't have to involve puppies and kittens, but you should leave people smiling rather than sobbing.
2. ALL genres are welcome.
If you want to write happy-ending angst, that's fine. Fluff and crack are also welcome, as are action, whump, character studies, romances… you get the idea.
3. ALL fandoms are welcome.
I advertised as widely as I could, but if your fandom isn't here, then give it a mention!
4. ALL ratings are welcome.
We will be taking everything up to and including NC-17, but no RPS, thanks.
5. The Fest has 2 parts, the Prompt stage and the Writing stage.
Please read and follow the instructions in each case or the mod will look over her librarian glasses and tut at you, and no one wants that.
Instructions for Prompts:
1. Prompts open today, Monday, 25th August 1200 BST, and close Wednesday, 27th August, 0700 BST
2. Comment to this post with a fandom, a character/characters/a team, and a prompt word. Please separate elements with a semi-colon.
Doctor Who; Donna; hat
SPN; Dean; blanket
SGA; Zelenka/Lorne; north
Torchwood; Team; jungle
NCIS; Gibbs and Tony; flower
3. You can leave up to ten prompts in as many fandoms as you can think of. BUT please remember that if no one else knows the fandom, then they're not going to pick your prompt.
4. Because someone's bound to ask, yes, you will be allowed to write your own prompt.
5. Sit back and wait or glance through other people's prompts and start thinking about what you'd like to write.
Instructions for Writing will follow on Wednesday morning, once I've had a chance to compile the list of prompts. But the aim will be to write comment fic, as much as possible, as happy as possible.
If you've got problems or queries, please PM me or leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.